[Funeral Program for Robert B. Coruthers, November 5, 1991] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Robert B. Coruthers, November 5, 1991]
- Added Title Final Christian Rites of Robert B. Coruthers
- Creation: 1991-11-05
- Content Description: Funeral program for Robert B. Coruthers. The funeral was held November 5, 1991 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert E. Felder Sr. The funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas..
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Coruthers, Robert B.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1991-11-05
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_06-0055
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226010