[Funeral Program for Brother Robert Lee Crunk, May 25, 1991] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Brother Robert Lee Crunk, May 25, 1991]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Brother Robert Lee Crunk
- Creation: 1991-05-25
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brother Robert Lee Crunk, died May 17, 1991. The funeral was held May 25, 1991 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through Hardy's Mortuary and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Crunk, Brother Robert Lee
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1991-05-25
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_06-0080