[Funeral Program for Mrs. Mamie Lee Davis, January 31, 1941] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mrs. Mamie Lee Davis, January 31, 1941]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mrs. Mamie Lee Davis
- Creation: 1941-01-31
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mamie Lee Davis, died in January 1941. The funeral was held January 31, 1941 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Mosby.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Named Person: Davis, Mrs. Mamie Lee
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1941-01-31
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_07-0040
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226096