[Funeral Program for Roberta Deary, March 1, 1975] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Roberta Deary, March 1, 1975]
- Added Title Final Rites For Mrs. Roberta Deary
- Creation: 1975-03-01
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Roberta Deary, born July 23, 1916 and died February 24, 1975. The funeral was held March 1, 1975 at New Light Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. P. S. Wilkinson. The funeral arrangements were made through Collins Funeral Home and she was buried in Smithville, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Named Person: Henderson, Roberta
- Named Person: Deary, Mrs. Roberta
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1916-07-23
- End Date: 1975-03-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_07-0059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226115