[Funeral Program for DeBra' D. Deckard, July 11, 1998] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for DeBra' D. Deckard, July 11, 1998]
- Added Title Celebration of Life In Praise And Thanksgiving For The Life Of Ms. DeBra' Denise Doris Deckard
- Creation: 1998-07-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Ms. DeBra' Denise Doris Deckard, born June 19, 1962 and died July 8, 1998. The funeral was held July 11, 1998 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert L. Jemerson. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Sunset Memorial Park
- Named Person: Deckard, DeBra' Denise Doris
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1962-06-19
- End Date: 1998-07-11
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_07-0063