[Funeral Program for A. Bernard Devers I, December 16, 2009] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for A. Bernard Devers I, December 16, 2009]
- Added Title The Home Going Celebration honoring the Legacy of Dr. A. Bernard Devers I
- Creation: 2009-12-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Dr. A. Bernard Devers I, born May 10, 1946 and died December 6, 2009. The funeral was held December 16, 2009 at West End Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. I. Carlton Allen. The funeral arrangements were made through The Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (12 p.) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Devers, Dr. A. Bernard, I
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1946-05-10
- End Date: 2009-12-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_07-0079