[Funeral Program for Mildred Vera Blackson Diggs, July 18, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mildred Vera Blackson Diggs, July 18, 2011]
- Added Title Celebration of Life for Mildred Vera Blackson Diggs
- Creation: 2011-07-18
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mildred Vera Blackson Diggs, born January 4, 1921 and died July 10, 2011. The funeral was held July 18, 2011 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Robert L. Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Diggs, Mildred Vera Blackson
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1921-01-04
- End Date: 2011-07-18
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_08-0007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226143