[Funeral Program for Bishop Ernest Thomas Dixon, Jr., July 3, 1996] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Bishop Ernest Thomas Dixon, Jr., July 3, 1996]
- Added Title A Service of Remembrance for Bishop Ernest Thomas Dixon, Jr.
- Creation: 1996-07-03
- Content Description: Funeral program for Bishop Ernest Thomas Dixon, Jr., born October 13, 1922 and died June 29, 1996. The ceremony was held July 3, 1996 at University United Methodist Church, officiated by Reverend Minerva G. Carcano, Dr. Freddie B. Dixon, Sr., Ms. Muriel Dixon, Bishop Alfred Norris, Ms. Virginia Orr, Bishop Raymond Owen, Reverend Mario Ruggia, Reverend Harold G. Sassman, Bishop F. Herbert Skeete, Reverend Jerry J. Smith, Dr. Stephen P. Wende, and Dr. Prenza L. Woods. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in Sales Cemetery in Edna, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 29 x 43 cm., folded to 29 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Sales Cemetery
- Named Person: Dixon, Bishop Ernest Thomas, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jackson County - Edna
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1922-10-13
- End Date: 1996-07-03
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_08-0020a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226156