[Funeral Program for Annie Mae Duhart, January 25, 1997] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Mae Duhart, January 25, 1997]
- Added Title Funeral Service Mrs. Annie Mae Duhart
- Creation: 1997-01-25
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Annie Mae Duhart, died January 19, 1997. The funeral was held January 25, 1997 at St Joseph A. M. E. Church, officiated by Rev Marilyn Andrews. Funeral arrangements were made through the Porter Loring Mortuary and she was buried in Gates of Heaven Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Gates of Heaven Memorial Gardens
- Named Person: Duhart, Mrs. Annie Mae
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1997-01-25
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_08-0054