[Funeral Program for Ivy G. Duhart, Sr., December 19, 1997] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Ivy G. Duhart, Sr., December 19, 1997]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Ivy G. Duhart, Sr.
- Creation: 1997-12-19
- Content Description: Funeral program for Ivy G. Duhart, Sr., born September 16, 1923. The funeral was held December 19, 1997 at Fort Sam Houston Military Cemetery, officiated by Leonard D. Anderson. He was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Duhart, Ivy G., Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1923-09-16
- End Date: 1997-12-19
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_08-0056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226193