[Funeral Program for Aaron James Gaskin, August 9, 2003] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Aaron James Gaskin, August 9, 2003]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Aaron James Gaskin
- Creation: 2003-08-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Aaron James Gaskin, born August 14, 1949 and died August 1, 2003. The funeral was held August 9, 2003 at Gr. Mt. Olive Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. A. W. Cole. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Gaskin, Aaron James
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1949-08-14
- End Date: 2003-08-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_11-0026
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226245