[Funeral Program for W. G. Gillespie, November 4, 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for W. G. Gillespie, November 4, 1985]
- Added Title In Loving Memory Rev. W. G. Gillespie, Sr.
- Creation: 1985-11-04
- Content Description: Funeral program for Rev. W. G. Gillespie. The funeral was held November 4, 1985 at Antioch Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. I. I. Rector. The funeral arrangements were made through Carter Taylor Williams and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Gillespie, Rev. W. G.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1985-11-04
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_11-0054
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226273