[Funeral Program for Ada Mae Godley, February 21, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Ada Mae Godley, February 21, 2011]
- Added Title Homegoing Celebration of Ada Mae Godley
- Creation: 2011-02-21
- Content Description: Funeral program for Ada Mae Godley, born November 14, 1920. The funeral was held February 21, 2011 at Calvary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Kevin Nelson. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Godley, Ada Mae
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1920-11-14
- End Date: 2011-02-21
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_12-0001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226298