[Funeral Program for Ollie Marie Owens Gonzales, January 20, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Ollie Marie Owens Gonzales, January 20, 2010]
- Added Title Homegoing Service for Ollie Marie Owens Gonzales
- Creation: 2010-01-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Ollie Marie Owens Gonzales, born October 10, 1929 and died January 5, 2010. The funeral was held January 20, 2010 at Mount Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Otis I. Mitchell. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Gonzales, Ollie Marie Owens
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1929-10-10
- End Date: 2010-01-20
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_12-0007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226304