[Funeral Program for Hazel Etta Green, July 6, 1990] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Hazel Etta Green, July 6, 1990]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Hazel Etta Green
- Creation: 1990-07-06
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Hazel Etta Green, born October 12, 1915 and died June 28, 1990. The funeral was held July 6, 1990 at Mount Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. C. Wm. Black, Jr. The funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 10 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Green, Mrs. Hazel Etta
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1915-10-12
- End Date: 1990-07-06
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_12-0058
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226355