[Funeral Program for Helen E. Green, June 21, 2011] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Helen E. Green, June 21, 2011]
- Added Title A Homegoing Celebration in Loving Memory of Helen E. Green
- Creation: 2011-06-21
- Content Description: Funeral program for Helen E. Green, born October 13, 1919 and died June 15, 2011. The funeral was held June 21, 2011 at Calvary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Kevin L. Nelson.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Named Person: Green, Helen E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1919-10-13
- End Date: 2011-06-21
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_12-0059