[Funeral Program for Willis W. Hysaw, December 16, 1989] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Willis W. Hysaw, December 16, 1989]
- Added Title In Memory and Celebration for the Life of Willis W. Hysaw
- Creation: 1989-12-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Willis W. Hysaw, died December 12, 1989. The funeral was held Saturday, December 16, 1989 at Emmanuel A. M. E. Church, officiated by Rev. Michael W. Gibson, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton & Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Hysaw, Willis W.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1989-12-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_14-0096