[Funeral Program for Harry B. Lane, Sr., August 20, 1943] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Harry B. Lane, Sr., August 20, 1943]
- Added Title Obsequies of Harry B. Lane, Sr.
- Creation: 1943-08-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Harry B. Lane, Sr. The funeral was held Friday, August 20, 1943 at St. Paul Methodist Church. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Eastview Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Eastview Cemetery
- Named Person: Lane, Harry B., Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1943-08-20
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_19-0009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226521