[Funeral Program for Rhoda Laster, May 10, 1999] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Rhoda Laster, May 10, 1999]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Rhoda Laster
- Creation: 1999-05-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Rhoda Laster. The funeral was held Monday, May 10, 1999 at Tried Stone Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend H. Franklin Harris, II. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and she was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Laster, Mrs. Rhoda
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1999-05-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_19-0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226531