[Funeral Program for Alberta Mackey, April 8, 1993] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Alberta Mackey, April 8, 1993]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Alberta Mackey
- Creation: 1993-04-08
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Alberta Mackey, born September 3, 1924 and died April 3, 1993. The funeral was held Thursday, April 8, 1993 at Greater Corinth Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. Carl Johnson, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary and she was buried in Southern Memorial Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 32 x 22 cm., folded to 12 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Mackey, Mrs. Alberta
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1924-09-03
- End Date: 1993-04-08
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_20-0002