[Funeral Program for Barbara Jean Maxey, March 1, 2010] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Barbara Jean Maxey, March 1, 2010]
- Added Title Celebrating the Life of Mrs. Barbara Jean Maxey
- Creation: 2010-03-01
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Barbara Jean Maxey, born March 31, 1930 and died February 22, 2010. The funeral was held Monday, March 1, 2010 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Dr. Robert L. Jemerson, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 28 x 44 cm., folded to 28 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Maxey, Mrs. Barbara Jean
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1930-03-31
- End Date: 2010-03-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_20-0053