[Funeral Program for Leo Randle, February 2, 2006] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Leo Randle, February 2, 2006]
- Added Title In Memory and Celebration Of the Life Of Leo Randle
- Creation: 2006-02-02
- Content Description: Funeral program for Leo Randle, born August 14, 1950 and died January 25, 2006. The funeral was held Thursday, February 2, 2006 at Calvary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Kevin Nelson. Funeral arrangements were made through D. W. Brooks Funeral Home and he was buried in Marion City Cemetery in Marion, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Randle, Leo
- Keyword: Marion City Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Marion
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1950-08-14
- End Date: 2006-02-02
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27_0009