[Funeral Program for Ellen M. Randolph, July 26, 1982] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Ellen M. Randolph, July 26, 1982]
- Added Title Memorial Services For Miss Ellen M. Randolph
- Creation: 1982-07-26
- Content Description: Funeral program for Miss Ellen M. Randolph. The funeral was held Monday, July 26, 1982 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and she was buried in La Grange Cemetery in La Grange, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Randolph, Miss Ellen M.
- Keyword: La Grange City Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1982-07-26
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27_0014