[Funeral Program for A. L. Randon, August 16, 1982] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for A. L. Randon, August 16, 1982]
- Added Title Final Christian Rites for Dr. A. L. Randon
- Creation: 1982-08-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Dr. A. L. Randon, born April 17, 1903 and died August 13, 1982. The funeral was held August 16, 1982 at Mt. Salem Baptist Church, officiated by Dr. H. C. Dilworth. He was buried in Memorial Park Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Randon, Dr. A. L.
- Keyword: Memorial Park Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1903-04-17
- End Date: 1982-08-16
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27_0016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226695