[Funeral Program for E. Spriggs Ratliff, February 20, 1935] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for E. Spriggs Ratliff, February 20, 1935]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mrs. E. Spriggs Ratliff
- Creation: 1935-02-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. E. Spriggs Ratliff. The funeral was held Wednesday, February 20, 1935 at St. Paul M. E. Church, officiated by G. A. Deslandes. She was buried in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Ratliff, Mrs. E. Spriggs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1935-02-20
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27_0017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226696