[Funeral Program for Curtis G. Richardson, April 6, 1998] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Curtis G. Richardson, April 6, 1998]
- Added Title Homegoing Service for Mr. Curtis G. Richardson
- Creation: 1998-04-06
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Curtis G. Richardson, born September 14, 1943 and died April 1, 1998. The funeral was held Monday, April 6, 1998 at F. E. Lewis Memorial Chapel, officiated by Pastor Ron Arbaugh. Funeral arrangements were made through The Lewis Funeral Home and he was buried in Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Richardson, Curtis G.
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943-09-14
- End Date: 1998-04-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27-0057
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226736