[Funeral Program for Alberta Ruffin, May 3, 1977) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Alberta Ruffin, May 3, 1977)
- Added Title Funeral Service for Miss Alberta Ruffin
- Creation: 1977-05-03
- Content Description: Funeral program for Miss Alberta Ruffin, born November 4, 1904. The funeral was held Tuesday, May 3, 1977 at Greater Corinth Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend B. Tyree Alexander. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Beacon Light Masonic Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Named Person: Ruffin, Alberta
- Keyword: Beacon Light Masonic Cemetery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1904-11-04
- End Date: 1977-05-03
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_27-0133