[Wake Service for Samuel T. Scott, August 26, 1994] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wake Service for Samuel T. Scott, August 26, 1994]
- Added Title Wake Service In Tribute To Dr. Samuel T. Scott
- Creation: 1994-08-26
- Content Description: Wake service for Dr. Samuel T. Scott, born January 25, 1914. The wake service was held Friday, August 26, 1994 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert L. Jemerson, Minister.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Scott, Dr. Samuel T.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1914-01-25
- End Date: 1994-08-26
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_28-0040