[Funeral Program for Mignon Goldie Younger, September 10, 1947] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Mignon Goldie Younger, September 10, 1947]
- Added Title Funeral Service of Mrs. Mignon Goldie Younger
- Creation: 1947-09-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Mignon Goldie Younger. The funeral was held September 10, 1947 at St. Paul Methodist Church. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Younger, Mrs. Mignon Goldie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1947-09-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_36-0018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth226960