[Costumed Hostesses in Gilmer Yamboree Booth] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Costumed Hostesses in Gilmer Yamboree Booth]
- Series Title 1st Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1972-09-07..1972-09-10]
- Content Description: Photograph of three costumed hostesses at the Yamboree booth, representatives of the Gilmer Yamboree, selling slices of yam pie at the Texas Folklife Festival. The women are dressed in pioneer style dresses and are standing behind a counter talking to a female festival visitor. Two women, also in pioneer costumes, are visible near the back of the booth. A small sign on the right side of the booth is displayed on a post and says, "Eat More Possum".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- Keyword: yams
- Keyword: Gilmer Yamboree
- Keyword: pioneer dresses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1972-09-07
- End Date: 1972-09-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF72-I-417
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227051