[Women in Wendish Booth] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Women in Wendish Booth]
- Series Title 2nd Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1973-09-07..1973-09-09]
- Content Description: Photograph of Lillie Moerbe Caldwell (left) and Mary Schimank, standing in the Wendish Gallery booth, at the second annual Texas Folklife Festival. The booth is sponsored by the Wendish Culture Club; one woman is holding a piece of wood that says, "Texas Wends 1854-1973." Lace doilies for sale are on the table.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts
- Keyword: Wendish
- Named Person: Caldwell, Lillie Moerbe
- Named Person: Schimank, Mary
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1973-09-07
- End Date: 1973-09-09
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: ITC
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF73-B8-1-34
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227435