[Cooking in the World's Largest Gumbo Pot] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cooking in the World's Largest Gumbo Pot]
- Series Title 3rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1974-09-12..1974-09-15]
- Content Description: Slide of chicken and sausage gumbo being cooked in a 450 gallon pot. W.T. Oliver (right) using a long handled utensil to show the photographer the ingredients of the gumbo. This was taken at the Cajun Country area of the Texas Folklife Festival.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- Keyword: food preparation
- Named Person: Oliver, W. T.
- Keyword: Port Arthur Cajun Festival and Champoin Crayfish Races
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1974-09-12
- End Date: 1974-09-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF74-B37-6-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227621