[The Hoboes Band Wating to Perform] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Hoboes Band Wating to Perform]
- Series Title 3rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1974-09-12..1974-09-15]
- No Language
- Content Description: Slide of Gebbie Gerdes at the Texas Folklife Festival introducing The Hoboes Band, of Lavaca County, Texas, at the Czech Booth. Gerdes is speaking into microphone and The Hoboes Band is sitting down behind him with their instruments set up.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- Keyword: performances
- Keyword: The Hoboes Band
- Named Person: Gerdes, Gebbie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1974-09-12
- End Date: 1974-09-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF74-C169
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227661