[Indian Village at the Texas Folklife Festival] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Indian Village at the Texas Folklife Festival]
- Series Title 3rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1974-09-12..1974-09-15]
- No Language
- Content Description: Slide of an Indian Village at the Texas Folklife Festival. There is an abode that is built as Native Americans would have. There are two logs serving as benches and people all around the structure.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1974-09-12
- End Date: 1974-09-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF74-S132
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227695