[Young Children Painting] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Young Children Painting]
- Series Title 3rd Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1974-09-12..1974-09-15]
- No Language
- Content Description: Slide of children playing at the Children's Toyland and Barnyard section at the Texas Folklife Festival. There is a boy in a cowboy hat painting on a piece of paper that is hung up on a large wooden board. There is a young girl who is also drawing on a piece of paper on the same wooden board.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1974-09-12
- End Date: 1974-09-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF74-S9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227760