[Alfred M. Soderstrom Dressed as Viking] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Alfred M. Soderstrom Dressed as Viking]
- Series Title 4th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
Photographer: Smith, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1975-08-07..1975-08-10]
- Content Description: Photograph of Alfred M. Soderstrom at the 1975 Texas Folklife Festival. Dressed as a Viking, he prepares bif-bostok at the Swedish booth. His tunic is green, his tights are red, and he is wearing a viking helmet. Large brown bags are stacked on the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- Keyword: Swedish
- Keyword: vikings
- Named Person: Soderstrom, Alfred M.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1975-08-07
- End Date: 1975-08-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: IFC_TFF75-C192
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth227931