Art Lies, Volume 3, October-November 1994 Page: 28
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
- -'I' E
Directions for Use:
1. Closely examine the Sticker to be sure it has not sustained any damage during packaging or transport.
Anti-Trust will not be held responsible for damages to the Sticker once it has been accepted by you.
2. Using your clean fingernails or an old pair of pliers, carefully remove staples holding the Sticker in the
magazine. Do NOT destroy the Sticker, the magazine, or your fingernails.
8. Gravely consider placement of the Sticker*. Once it has been applied, removal may be impossible,
and if attempted, could result in serious injury or death.
4. After a decision has been reached regardigwplacement of the Sticker, make sure the surface is clean
and dry, and free from any dust, 1a8r"oiiy ri sldutie~ Why: ottiy Anti-Trust Dust, Wax and Oily
Residue Remover,- now at fi s everywhere ....
5. Employ a carpenter's JI ~ and chalk line to aid in pre-positioning.
6. Remove paper b g on,one side onl to touch the adheshie. In case of contact
with eyes or skinflush with wat c a os enter immediaely. Do not induce
7. Gingerly place oneco th ri on. up ge of the Sticker with the
chalk line nd once li ,ge down 5.
8. Remove the re g r n e ded, rubte sticker
into position, g - c o d nearest :edge.
9. Please e c
11 Run ...
IORII TAT 1 XMOTIC*1 ANT7RWT MAKES NO WARRA-NTO EXPRESS OR lMUP LOIED
INCLUONG UT WT LH0 OMTED T3O ANY DM P LOED WARRNT Y Man@ 0H&MVANY ry OR
resflsS Fd A CPC uLAR IPude, OR vaDTHW .LNIEs ON ' sof . usen TOA U mBle oc0(
foir drftm nng2 wlbusthtr Ifthl A l-7beft prdtht to fit oDr aacU0MOEr PUS arefne nsuab0sb fr
Don't Trust Us. We Don't Trust You.
To Join the Anti-Trust National Front and receive-the latest Netverk program schedule, sed a stamped, self addressed envelope along with one American dollar to:
ANTI-TRUST NETVERK, cldo Bettina Cricket, 1123 E Freeway, Houston,TX 77002 AD DESIGN: TWO PEA-BRAIN PRODUCTIONS
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Huerta, Benito; Ballou, Chris & Loftus, Kelley. Art Lies, Volume 3, October-November 1994, periodical, October 1994; Houston, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth228036/m1/28/?rotate=270: accessed March 30, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; .