Art Lies, Volume 3, October-November 1994 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Art Lies, Volume 3, October-November 1994
- Serial Title Art Lies
- Added Title Artlies
Director: Huerta, BenitoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Executive Director
Editor: Ballou, ChrisCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Loftus, KelleyCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Dewan, ShailaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Editor: Smith, StephanieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant Editor
Printer: Night RiderContributor Type: Organization
Contributor: Inman, KerryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Kerry Inman for contributing the paper"
Artist: Bush, MarthaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Front Cover Art
Artist: Allen, JoeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Back Cover Art
Name: Art 2Place of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: Artlies, 131013, Houston, TX 77219
- Creation: 1994-10
- Content Description: Journal containing essays, commentaries, and exhibition information regarding Texas artwork and other contemporary art issues.
- Physical Description: 26 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: journals
- Keyword: art appreciation
- Keyword: art analysis
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: Art Lies
- Volume: 3
Name: ArtLiesCode: ARTL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 36932144
- ISSN: 1521-1606
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 98-2333