Art Lies, Volume 6, April-May 1995 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Art Lies, Volume 6, April-May 1995
- Serial Title Art Lies
- Added Title ArtLies 6
- Added Title ArtLies
Editor: Bryant, JohnCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Davis, SusanCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Smith, StephanieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Contributing Editor
Designer: Bryant, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Design and Layout
Printer: ALCOContributor Type: Organization
Name: Art LiesPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: ArtLies, P.O. Box 70606, Houston, TX 77270-0606
- Creation: 1995-04
- Content Description: Journal containing essays, commentaries, and exhibition information regarding Texas artwork and other contemporary art issues.
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: journals
- Keyword: art appreciation
- Keyword: art analysis
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: Art Lies
- Volume: 6
Name: ArtLiesCode: ARTL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 36932144
- ISSN: 1521-1606
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 98-2333
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228039