Art Lies, Volume 10, April-June 1996 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Art Lies, Volume 10, April-June 1996
- Serial Title Art Lies
- Added Title ArtLies
Editor: Reece, GarryCreator Type: Personal
Director: Bryant, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Production Director
Director: Huerta, BenitoContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Executive Director
Name: Art LiesPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: ArtLies, P.O. Box 70606, Houston, TX 77270-0606
- Creation: 1996-04
- Content Description: Journal containing essays, commentaries, and exhibition information regarding Texas artwork and other contemporary art issues.
- Physical Description: 40 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: journals
- Keyword: art appreciation
- Keyword: art analysis
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: Art Lies
- Volume: 10
Name: ArtLiesCode: ARTL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 36932144
- ISSN: 1521-1606
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 98-2333
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228041