[Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Henry D. Jump - September 1935] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Henry D. Jump - September 1935]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1935-09-11
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Meyer Bodansky to Dr. Henry D. Jump, Acting Dean of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania. The letter thanks him for his acceptance of several doctors as professors at the school.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: recommendations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Named Person: Jump, Henry D.
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0028
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228095
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS