[Letter from David McCullough to Meyer Bodansky - March 1939] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from David McCullough to Meyer Bodansky - March 1939]
Author: McCullough, DavidCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1939-03-19
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. David McCullough to Dr. Meyer Bodansky telling Dr. Bodansky of his observations about an upcoming meeting of a scientific society. Dr. McCullough states his hopes that both he and Dr. Bodansky can attend the meeting.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: meetings
- Keyword: sanitoriums
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Named Person: McCullough, David
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0138
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228205
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS