[Correspondence between Alton Oschner and Meyer Bodansky - April-May 1940] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Correspondence between Alton Oschner and Meyer Bodansky - April-May 1940]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: Personal
Author: Oschner, AltonCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Correspondence between Dr. Alton Oschner and Dr. Meyer Bodansky, in April and May of 1940. The first letter from Dr. Oschner was sent to return an academic paper that belonged to Dr. Bodansky. In the second letter, dated May 4, Dr. Bodansky discusses the paper in question and mentions his recently published textbook.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Keyword: papers
- Keyword: reviews
- Named Person: Ochsner, Alton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1940-04-22
- End Date: 1940-05-04
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0324
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228391