[Letter from The American Society of Clinical Pathologists - February 18, 1937] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from The American Society of Clinical Pathologists - February 18, 1937]
Author: The American Society of Clinical Pathologists. Office of the Secretary.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "531 North Main Street, South Bend, Indiana."
Author: Giordano, A. S.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1937-02-18
- Content Description: Letter to colleagues of The American Society of Clinical Pathologists regarding the annual meeting, seminars, committees, registration, papers to be presented, and an enclosed questionnaire.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Keyword: pathologists
- Keyword: meetings
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0520
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228587
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL