[Letter from Meyer Bodansky to J. E. Williams - November 23, 1939] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Meyer Bodansky to J. E. Williams - November 23, 1939]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: M. Bodansky, M. D.
- Creation: 1939-11-23
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Meyer Bodansky to Dr. J. E. Williams, informing him that he's included the bibliography of all the books published and articles referenced by Dr. Bodansky as requested by Dr. Brogan.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: bibliographies
- Keyword: papers
- Keyword: references
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Named Person: Williams, J. E.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0638
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228704
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS