The Effect of Oral Administration of Emargol on Rabbits Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Effect of Oral Administration of Emargol on Rabbits
Author: Koppanyi, TheodoreCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Department of Pharmacology, Georgetown University, Dec. 21, 1930.
- Creation: 1930
- Content Description: Report on the experimental toxic effects of emargol (a product of the Emulsol Corporation) on rabbits, as requested by Messrs. Epstein, Reynolds and Harris, which was found to have no detectable side effects on the rabbits.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Biology
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: animal experimentation
- Keyword: rabbits
- Keyword: research
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1930
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0671
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228731
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS