[Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Benjamin R. Harris - November 24, 1934] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Benjamin R. Harris - November 24, 1934]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: M. Bodansky, M.D.
Correspondent: Harris, Benjamin R.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1934-11-24
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Bodansky to Benjamin R. Harris informing him he received the $1,000.00 necessary to begin experimentation with polyglycerol derivatives.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: experimentations
- Keyword: payments
- Named Person: Harris, Benjamin R.
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1934
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0691
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228751
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS