[Letter from Meyer Bodansky to The Emulsol Corporation - November 4, 1940] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Meyer Bodansky to The Emulsol Corporation - November 4, 1940]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: M. Bodansky, M.D.
- Creation: 1940-11-04
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Bodansky to The Emulsol Corporation asking for a small amount of substances that they produce in order to study their effects on microbacterium tuberculosis and other organisms.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Biology
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Emulsol Corporation.
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: requests
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0710
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228770
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS