[Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Dr. Kenneth L. Cartwright - December 14, 1940] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Meyer Bodansky to Dr. Kenneth L. Cartwright - December 14, 1940]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: M. Bodansky, M. D.
- Creation: 1940-12-14
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Bodansky to Dr. Kenneth L. Cartwright confirming he received the yeast vitamin extracts and yeast vitamin concentrates shipped on December 10th and also expressing his gratitude for Cartwright's generosity in sending him supplies.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Biology
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: chemicals
- Named Person: Cartwright, Kenneth L.
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0737
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228797