[Letter from Oscar Bodansky to Eleanor Bodansky - April 25, 1942] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Oscar Bodansky to Eleanor Bodansky - April 25, 1942]
Correspondent: Bodansky, Oscar, 1901-Creator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Bodansky, Eleanor A.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1942-04-25
- Content Description: Letter from Oscar Bodansky to Eleanor Bodansky, quoting the text of a letter from Dr. Marion Fay, which discusses the royalty arrangements and responsibilities for future editions of a textbook written by Eleanor's late husband, Dr. Meyer Bodansky.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Textbooks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: contracts
- Keyword: agreements
- Named Person: Bodansky, Eleanor A.
- Named Person: Bodansky, Oscar, 1901-
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0779
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228839
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL